According to the order of MES of Ukraine from 12.23.2014 №1506 "On a nationwide student competition in the 2014/2015 academic year at the Odessa National Polytechnic University in the department" Electricity and Energy Management "from 20 to 22 April 2015 will be held on the second stage of the Ukrainian student competition in specialty "electrical power system".
The Organizing Committee of Olympic Games:
Sergey A. Nesterenko - Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Vice-Rector;
Andrey A. Boyko - Member of the Organizing Committee, Director of the IEE;
Evgen P. Fomichov - Member of the Organizing Committee, Chair Electrical power supply chair; Mikhail Y. Shabovta - Member of the organizing committee;
Jaroslav A. Sokolov - Secretary of the organizing committee.
Participation in the second stage of Ukrainian Student Olympiad in "Electrical Power System" will accept 27 students with the best technical universities in Ukraine:
1. Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy, Kharkiv.
2. Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan, Dnipropetrovsk
3. Lutsk National Technical University, Luck
4. The National University of Food Technologies, Kyiv
5. Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, Zaporozhye
6. Ternopil State Technical University, Ternopil
7. Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ivano-Frankivsk
8. Sumy State University, Sumy
9. Odessa National Polytechnic University, Odessa
The organizing committee expects all participants in competition and their managers and wish victory !!!